- ABS and traction control light on
- No communication with ABS module
- Speedo not working
- Brake pressure sensor.
- Wheel speed sensors faulty
REPAIR AND FITTING INFO
Repair and fitting service:
- Contact us to discuss your repair and book appointment in our workshop. Please read the error codes and get the faulty part serial number if possible.
- After a test drive, we will read fault codes again with our diagnostic tool.
- Your faulty unit will be removed, repaired and fitted back to your vehicle.
- The brake fluid will be replaced according to manufacturer's specifications and we will bleed out the brake system.
- In a final test drive, brakes performance and ABS functions will be checked.
- After around 2 hours your car will be ready.
Duration of the repair with removal and installation service around 2 hours
£275,00 (excl. 20% VAT)
For further questions: 01884 798090 or 07706 445537